Sunday, January 11, 2015

Epic Fail

So I've been pushing hard over the last couple days and...

Yep, RAGS Designer crashed and ate my current version, which is now unreadable!

Luckily I have a backup. Sadly, I hadn't backed it up in a couple days. Every amateur has probably had this happen before, and I should have known better, but whatever...still stinks to lose a few days of work after being motivated and productive.

I've thought about getting away from RAGS for awhile because of issues like this, but it is still the fastest, most complete solution for a non-programmer I have ever used. I'm going to try to recover the file, but I'm not hopeful.

Good news is that I think I can redo everything this week with some dedicated work, and I haven't lost any of the images. Just means I won't be releasing today unless I figure out a fix for the file

Oh well...back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment