Thursday, February 12, 2015

Upcoming Plans

Thanks to everyone that has tried the very early first version of LY1! I greatly appreciate all of the feedback I have received.

I've been working on fixing bugs, correcting typos, and all of the basic cleanup work needed to polish the current version. I've also been working to refine some of the basic systems and implement others that didn't make the cut for the initial release. My goal is to put out a new release by the end of February. I am hopeful that the next release will fix most of the minor issues in the first release, implement most of the remaining game systems, and push the game play through the first full week. I'm also working to ensure that all of the major images are included, such as room and NPC images, plus specific scene images.

As always, I'm interested in your feedback on what you would like to see in the game.

Thanks!

11 comments:

  1. Want more, I like what I've seen so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be awhile actually. I was a bit disappointed in the first release, which really didn't include enough of the gameplay systems to really show what I am trying to do. So I'm trying to get those all finalized, more or less, before the next release. Thanks for the continued interest!

      Delete
  3. Hello. I think your Game was offline. I cannot download this. Pleas can you reload it? Nice Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, we are just keep waiting? Any date of release?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to this game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will there ever be something new ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. this game is probably dead but i want to say that i like it : ) good luck with the rest of your life

    ReplyDelete